Heads Up – Latest Updates
- Closure of all non essential services including beauty services as of Wednesday 25th March.
- Support and connection for stylists to be offered by weekly webinars and educational opportunities for those that are interested in staying in touch.
- Distribution can continue. The USA distribution centre is fully stocked and are able to process and send orders. Orders from the USA will be on a monthly basis. Pre-ordering is recommended. Please also be that shipment from the USA may face additional shipping times via Fedex and DHL.
- Safety of stock has always been extensive. Additional safety measure have been put in place both in the USA and in Australia when packing orders in Australia.
Our hearts go out to everyone as this difficult time in the the beauty industry. We hope you are all staying safe and healthy throughout this ever changing situation.
With the recent announcement of closures for all beauty professionals we too will be ceasing/ reducing all main operations of the business.and in the way we operate.
Staff: All staff haves commenced working from home. Orders will be completed each day at 3.00 pm. Orders need to be made by 1.30 to be in the mail.
Consumer Orders: Drop ship of consumer orders. We have introduced a drop ship arrangement for stylists who have consumers needing cosmetics and cleansers. This program will allow you to continue to sell product during this time, without having to hold stock in your salon. Stylists can order directly through Xtreme Lashes and we will ship directly to the consumer. Contact us for more information if you would like to set this up.
- The USA are fully stocked and able to process orders.
- FedEx and DHL have indicated they are continuing to ship throughout this period – however, slight delays (at this stage) may be seen.
- Australia Post also continue to distribute mail. Slight delays on Express Post articles may be noted.
Xtreme Lashes Australia: Response: Due to delays, and the ever-changing landscape, our Orders to the USA will be made less frequently. While we continue to carry stock for most products, if you are thinking of purchasing, require something a particular product or want stocking up we recommend you pre-order your supplies.
Inventory Management and Safety
A word from the USA Distribution Centre: We have always practiced hand cleansing, sanitising, and disinfecting surfaces when shipping our products and we are taking extra measures to ensure that everyone in our warehouse is re-educated, re-trained, and monitored to ensure that they cleanse or sanitise their hands prior to handling inventory. Any employee who has signs, symptoms of illness or has even a low-grade fever will be sent home. These measure will also be in place in Australia.
A range of health and safety messages can be found in Owner Jo Mouselli’s detailed email.
Afterpay has been added to the options of payment options in your online shopping portal. If you don’t use this or require assistance please contact us to arrange alternative options.
All in-person training has ceased for the near future. Dates on scheduling further training will be released after May 30.
Online training maybe be arranged for those requiring refresher courses or are keen to develop knowledge in Volume Techniques.
Inventory management & Inventory protection: We have always practiced hand cleansing, sanitizing, and disinfecting surfaces when shipping our products and we are taking extra measures to ensure that everyone in our warehouse is re-educated, re-trained, and monitored to ensure that they cleanse or sanitise their hands prior to handling inventory. Any employee who has signs, symptoms of illness or has even a low-grade fever will be sent home.
This will be the same for Australian distribution.
Networking and Education
We would encourage everyone to share and keep in contact with other stylists that you have come to know either via training or in your local area or forums. It is vital that as a group we can support and encourage one another throughout these unprecedented times.
It also important that our networking can take a positive approach at times – and not always hearing about the difficulties that the we are all facing. We are proposing that we run a weekly webinar – focusing on different topics – to use this time as a way to learn new or update on different aspects of the profession. If this is of interest can could you please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally we are able to offer online courses for Introduction to Omni Volume and Advanced Volume Techniques. Please let us know if you are interested.